Are you a confident self-starter
A critical thinker who can think outside of the box
Want to be of service to others
And when people describe you integrity and perseverance come to mind?
Then you have found a team that resonates and mirrors YOU.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for a Content Marketing Manager and Operations Manager:
Digital Content Marketing Manager
Can Telecommute or work from offices in Salt Lake City or San Francisco
- Are you interested in being with a company long term - growing your career from within, getting raises every year because of your amazing performance and even potentially getting shares with that same company so you are a part owner?
- Do you want to work with some of the top digital marketing experts in the natural health space, add value to that team and expand your knowledge and expertise?
- Are you passionate about educating people with facts and the truth about health?
- Do you want to empowering people with the optimal nutraceutical or natural product solution for their health by using the market leader in that health category?
Then keep reading as you might have found the right place and we might have found our latest long term team member.
Symphony Natural Health (we are just rebranding from Natural Health International) is a vertically integrated, global, natural products company. NHI manufactures high end clinically proven nutraceuticals and functional foods.
SNH is committed to the vision of being a Conscious Company dedicated to Leading, in every sense, and Empowering customers with knowledge and the tools needed for complete health, as well as an in-depth understanding of all the issues affecting their health. While you may not want to lead this particular aspect of health education, or even know how to do this, you do need to be fully committed to assisting us in creating it and know that you can help create this through your skill set - as this is what we do every day.
Before reviewing the job description below about the specific role and responsibilities, it is critical for any candidate to decide first whether they truly believe in our vision and resonate with our Core Values on a fundamental level. Working for SNH isn’t so much a job, as it is a challenge and a passion. The job isn’t 9-5, rather, it is making our vision happen.
SNH’s Core Values are the soul of our company. It reflects our beliefs and embodies the ideology and values that are the bedrock of our company culture. As the Digital Content Marketing Manager this must not just resonate with you but reflect you, as your primary role will be as one of the Champions of these Values.
We are expanding our direct to consumer sales and marketing business and looking for an experienced and expert online marketer to join our team to bring our story, products and marketing campaigns to life online.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the direct to consumer marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers and advocates. You will work closely with our copyrighting team and sales team to help you accomplish our goals.
Digital Content Marketing Manager- website, e-mail newsletters, social channels
- Work with our awesome designer, copyright team, sales and marketing team and one of the top digital marketing experts in the natural product space to help us execute and manage.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.) with our copyrighting and design team.
- Optimize and manage our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Past experience in direct to consumer marketing and proficiency in creating, understanding and creating a strategy in response to Google Analytics reports.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers. Ideally programs such as infusionsoft.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
Located in Salt Lake City.
GMP, Fulfillment and Inventory Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
General Support (30%)
- Oversee shipping for all international shipments and domestically for all bulk and inventory shipments. This includes working with Fedex, UPS and other shippers to get the most cost effective and time conscious shipping. It requires detailed tracking and monitoring of all shipping and alerting customers and managers of all movements.
- Amazon lead – this involves monitoring all customer issues, violators, inventory management, sales and marketing strategies and reporting. Daily, weekly and monthly reporting required.
- E-trade lead – this involves monitoring all e-trade violators on e-bay, google, amazon and online. Sending violator messages, following up and working with SNH legal support and CEO to stop all online sales for both retail and health professional SNH products and ensuring HCS MAP agreement is adhered too.
- Oversee literature supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Attend and participate in manager huddle at 9:36am.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures smooth coordination of all trade shows logistics, by assisting with trade show planning as directed, including: advance shipment of booths, sample product and collateral material, coordinating special promotions, etc.
Quality Assurance (30%): Directly responsible for the company's cGMP compliance of the Food and Drug Administration Current Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Packaging, Labeling, or Holding Operations for Dietary Supplements. Implements, maintains, and directs the quality system to ensure the consistent quality of products and services according to internal, regulatory and legal standards. Monitors regulations and certifications applicable to company operations to assist with compliance according to internal policies, regulatory agencies and legal standards. Directly responsible for implementation of all regulations related to labeling and for managing certified organic, kosher and fair trade programs.
Logistical Management (20%): Product Inventory and IT: Assumes responsibility for overall management of logistics especially product inventory including responsibility for timely and QA compliant manufacturing runs, sourcing, purchasing to avoid out of stocks or expired products. Assures IT services including email, scheduling, reports, communiques, analysis, SOPs and systems all meet an acceptable standard and generate positive feedback from CEO, organization and customers. Prepare reports on current condition of logistics, present and discuss with CEO, and decide on the next course of action.
Special Projects (10%): Directly responsible for success of special projects in terms of completion, meeting deadlines and budget. Example, evaluating and improving relationships and efficiencies involved with fulfillment warehouse.
Managing third party relations (5%): Ensure that standard procedures are followed when third parties are hired as well as the necessary administrative and legal formalities are completed and that the third party properly executes the agreed terms and conditions.
Facilitates communication between all levels of the organization, by providing a confidential place for anyone to discuss issues of concern, of either a business or personal nature, and encouraging/assisting them in developing effective solutions. May occasionally facilitate problem resolution meetings between individuals and/or small groups. Recommends communications skills training, as needed to help with this effort at all management levels. (5%)
Provides back up to any subordinate manager as needed to cover for vacation or any other absence. Maintains industry and professional knowledge by attending trade shows, industry meetings, and educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Business, Chemistry, Biology, Communications or related field from four-year college or university required, MBA helpful; plus six (6) years of related work experience and/or training in quality assurance compliance (3 years GMP compliance and/or Regulatory Affairs), natural foods, pharmaceutical, cosmetics or similar industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.